CLC Landscape Design
Position: Landscape Designer / Architect
Leading North Jersey landscape design/build firm looking to hire landscape designer/architect. We generate the leads, sell the designs, and you would be responsible for completing the designs. Must be proficient in designing in CAD, printing the design, preparing hand-colored renderings for final presentation, and must be able to design complex residential landscape projects. Strong preference given to candidates who are proficient in SketchUp or other 3D rendering program. Must have degree in landscape architecture or strong design background. Position allows you to work independently, whether from home or at our Ringwood, NJ office. Position available to start immediately.
– Prepare complex residential landscape designs in CAD
– Prepare hand-colored renderings of said designs
– Visit site to collect measurements and meet with the client to discuss desired features
– Research local zoning regulations and/or pertinent ordinances to ensure designs can be built as-designed
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
– Degree in landscape architecture (or strong design background)
– SketchUp (or other 3D rendering capabilities)
– Exceptional design, communication, and interpersonal skills
– Designer meets with clients, so living in North Jersey is ideal
Candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and a sample of your work to Richard Cording at firstname.lastname@example.org.