Licensed Landscape Architect
Sponzilli Landscape Group, Inc
Sponzilli Landscape Group, a luxury Landscape Design/Build company, is seeking an experienced Licensed Landscape Architect to join their award winning high-end residential design team. Detailed, high quality and innovative, cutting edge designs are expectations of the firm’s clients. Daily tasks will include, but are not limited to, seeing a project through all its design phases, project estimating, preparing presentations, and creating construction drawings. Must be proficient in designing with CAD, printing the design, preparing renderings for final presentations, and must able to design residential landscape projects. This person will work effectively and collaborate with the Junior Design team members, salespeople, as well as production and administrative staff. This person will report directly to the Design Department Head.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Produce innovative and cutting edge conceptual landscape designs utilizing CAD programs/hand drawn if necessary
- Must be a team player and communicate with others.
- Oversee and delegate work to the Junior Design staffer.
- Oversee the design scheduling to ensure deadlines are being met
- Conduct site inventory and analysis
- Communicate with other design professionals such as Architects, Engineers, etc.
- Prepare construction drawings, details, and specifications as per town ordinances.
- Presentation preparation
- Sign/seal drawings as necessary
- Assist Sales/Production team with ordering special or unique products/ materials
- 5+ years’ experience working as Certified Landscape Architect
- 2+ years’ experience working on residential projects
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Landscape Architecture
- Licensed in state of New Jersey, New York a plus
- Proficient with a CAD, Dynascape experience is preferred
- Proficient in use of Microsoft applications – Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Sketchup, 3D imaging
- Extensive knowledge of developing planting plans, grading plans, lighting plans, and construction details.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Continuing education opportunities
If interested, please email your cover letter, resume, and 3-5 examples of your work to email@example.com. Emails only.
Please find Job Description for Download here: Sponzilli Landscape Group – Landscape Architect