Tapestry Landscape Architecture is a well-established prestigious landscape design firm in
Northern NJ. Our office environment is fast paced, creative, and collaborative on projects. The
majority of our work is complete landscape master plan development and project management
services for high end residential clientele. We are looking for a highly creative and detail oriented
individual with experience in residential design to join our team. Candidates must be innovative
and efficient in residential site master planning and detailed hardscape and planting design. The
individual must have proficiency in Auto-cad, very strong hand graphic abilities, strong
communication skills, and a thorough knowledge of northeastern plant material. Photoshop and
Sketch Up proficiency is a plus.
Our sister companies provide complete installation services and allow for most projects to
progress seamlessly into construction once the design phase is complete. See our website for
more information at www.tapestrynj.com
• 4-6 years minimum work experience in high end residential design
• Licensure in the state or working toward a licensure is required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program.
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Comprehensive insurance package
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Continuing education opportunities
Interested in Applying
Please email resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org