GPI is a multi-discipline engineering firm providing planning, design, and construction services for
transportation infrastructure and building system projects throughout the United States for over 50 years. Ranked in the Top 100 Firms by Engineering News Record, GPI is a forward-thinking, innovative firm with a culture that is committed to excellence and fosters staff empowerment.
Do you value a company that puts employee satisfaction and diversity at the forefront of who they are? If
so, GPI wants you!
For more information visit: https://www.gpinet.com
Mid-Level Landscape Architect:
GPI is seeking a mid-level Landscape Architect for an immediate opening in our Morris Plains, NJ office
to assist with a variety of land planning and engineering projects.
• Working knowledge of the design process for private development site planning and municipal
projects including zoning review and interpretation.
• Familiarity with the following standards: NJDOT and NJ Stormwater Management guidelines,
including ADA guidelines.
• Thorough understanding and familiarity with NJDEP Land Use Regulations and Permits.
• Experience in the design of public and private landscape design and streetscape improvements.
• Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, in Landscape Architecture
• Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
• Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D is required
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs is preferred
• Maintain a valid driver’s license with a clean motor vehicle report (MVR) for final consideration
• Read, write, and understand plans and directions given in the English language
• Basic computer skills with the ability to create and edit Microsoft Word and Excel documents,
create Outlook emails, and utilize SharePoint and Microsoft Teams to communicate with other
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Auto Cad
• Land Use
• Microsoft Excel
Position Description Download: GPI_Landscape Architect (mid-level)