French & Parrello Associates, is a growing multi-discipline engineering firm located in Wall, NJ, with offices throughout the NJ market including other offices in and PA, and GA. We are looking for a creative Landscape Architect to join our talented team. This position will involve a broad range of projects which includes zoo’s, park and trail design, roadway landscape design and general site planning and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Computer literate in ACAD Civil 3D, Word, Excel, Publisher, Bluebeam, etc.
- Good hand and computer rendering skills
- Working knowledge of plant material present in the New Jersey Region a must.
- Creative, able to assist in many areas, a team player, and able to diversify in work assignments.
- This job description is not all inclusive of all duties. Other duties may be assigned.
Education and Experience
- 5-10 years of architectural experience
- BA or BS in Landscape Architecture
- When applying please submit your portfolio samples.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary Based upon Experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Section 125 Plan (Flexible Spending Account)
- Summer “Get away Fridays”
- Corporate Events
- After Work Sports Team Activities
- In Office “Campus Life” Weekly Perks
- Continuing Education Support
- Aflac – Additional Insurance
Please contact FPA at 732.312.9800