French & Parrello Associates is a multi-discipline engineering firm located in Wall NJ is actively seeking an entry-level Landscape Architect. This entry-level position will involve a broad range of assignments which includes zoo’s, parks and trail design, roadway landscape design and general planning and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Computer literate in ACAD Civil 3D, Word, Excel, Publisher, Bluebeam, etc.
- Good hand and computer rendering skills
- Working knowledge of plant material present in the New Jersey Region a must.
- Creative, able to assist in many areas, a team player, and able to diversify in work assignments.
- This job description is not all inclusive of all duties. Other duties may be assigned.
Education and Experience
Recent 4-year under-graduate of an accredited Landscape Architecture program.
When applying please submit resume and portfolio samples.
Compensation and Benefits:
As a member of our highly collaborative team, we provide you with a flexible benefits package that reflects our respect for your workplace contributions, professional goals, and personal priorities. The personal benefits program includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- Roth 401(k) Option
- Individual and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Wellness Programs, Flu shots, Rewards for Healthy Lifestyle
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training and Professional Development
- Opportunities for Community Outreach Through Internal Networks
- Personal Time Off Program (PTO)
- Transit/Parking Program
- Flexible Summer Work Schedules
- Discount Tickets: Tickets At Work, LifeMart, and Staples Work Wins
- Credit Union
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Corporate Events, Outings & Activities
Please contact FPA at 732.312.9800